This role will provide you with variety, opportunity, and huge scope to really challenge yourself and learn new skills.
Each day will see you administering components of MITOs Training Management System (TMS - Microsoft Dynamics 365) and Learning Management System (LMS - Totara), engaging with learners and providing them first level helpdesk support; ensuring data is maintained across all systems and coordinating with internal stakeholders to ensure queries are resolved in a timely manner.
Your key responsibility:
- Administers components of the company's TMS and LMS
- Ensuring Qualification programmes are maintained accurately on the TMS with the LMS
- Provides first-level helpdesk support to learners
- Undertakes regular maintenance tasks to ensure the validity of data on the TMS and the LMS
- Carries out user acceptance testing to ensure new system development meets requirements
- Updates, tests and maintains learning and assessment resources on the LMS
- Supports the development and implementation of effective policies and procedures for using company learning technology systems
- Contributes to developing capability in others who will use the company's learning technology systems
Previous TMS administration experience and knowledge of the NZQA framework would be advantageous.
If this role sounds like you? "Stop thinking and act now,' we say. Contact us TODAY to find out more. Contact Michaela Mccourt on 022 4703005 now.