This leading, global, media organisation is well-established and is currently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary/Paralegal to join their in-house team. They produce a number of well-known television programs and home entertainment and provide their staff with great perks!
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be working within Media and will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Business & Legal Affairs team
- Extensive diary management
- Drafting letters and correspondence
- Filing and account management
- Minute taking
- Legal research and document review
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
To be successful for this role:
- Proven experience as a Legal Secretary or Paralegal
- Well-presented and professional
- Adaptable and able to communicate well with professionals at all levels
- Someone with a keen eye for detail and takes initiative
Click the appropriate link on this page or contact Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Hannah Neilson on 02 8270 9770 for a confidential discussion!