people2people are excited to be partnering with a global organisation in logistics / freight industry who can boast about a long-standing reputation in the global market as a partner of choice. With sites based all around the world, they are always looking to explore opportunities and further development in the marketplace.
With a dual reporting line, both locally and abroad this role will be working closely with their multiple sites across Australia and NZ - working closely with and consulting with line managers in relation to the entire employee lifecycle. You will also be responsible for updating policies / procedures, supporting line managers with ER related queries and supporting investigations and meetings.
- Tertiary qualification (HR / ER) coupled with experience in a similar generalist HR role
- Proven track record in dealing with core HR issues - disciplinary and grievances, staff development / succession planning, performance reviews etc.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in multi-site management / engagement
- Valid driver's licence, passport essential
- Global footprint
- Strong supportive leadership and team environment
- Opportunity to travel to sites
- Diverse role covering all aspects of HR
- Onsite parking, EAP, study assistance and more
- Scope to grow and develop within the role