Hit the ground running in this three-month assignment and be an integral part of this two-man team!
· Onehunga Location - 3 months assignment asap start
· Very competitive remuneration for the right candidate
· 4-5 days per week / flexible start and finish times
A fantastic payroll opportunity has arisen within this hugely innovative organisation. Our client is looking for an experienced payroll person to work closely with the existing payroll administrator to process fortnightly payroll for over 200 personnel both in NZ and Australia.
Exceptional attention to detail combined with your existing organisational skills will ensure you are able to work to deadlines and self-manage. Furthermore, with your savvy experience in problem solving skills, you will be able to actively seek solutions and keep everything running smoothly.
The main responsibilities:
- End-to-end preparation and processing of the payroll
- Updating and maintaining staff records and new starts and leavers
- 200 fortnightly salary's / 80 weekly wages
- Payroll reporting
- Processing IRD, ACC and KiwiSaver payments
- Answering staff payroll queries