This role will provide analytical insights on agent performance, agent satisfaction, APS, call quality and all other aspects of customer experience.
The QA role works closely with team leaders and relevant stakeholders to understand processes in place and participates in discussions so that we can ensure we are efficiently providing feedback and coaching.
What would be your main duties and responsibilities?
- Proactively monitor all areas of customer escalations operation and suggest ways to improve the quality of Samsung service to customer.
- Study and evaluate call recordings, and provide feedback via reporting/scoring mechanism relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct regular coaching sessions with team leaders and call centre trainers.
- Work closely with L&D team to provide feedback on call audits and standards, and assist with preparation of training requirements.
- Monitor quality levels on digital written communications as well such as emails and sms to customers.
- Monitor and enforce certain business compliance and business critical processes whilst ensuring minimal impact to business.
- Identify and deliver continuous proactive business improvement practices in view of providing better customer service experiences.
- Work with leadership team to build and implement training solutions in line with changing business needs.
- Daily distribution or QA evaluation results/reports.
- Weekly calibration sessions.
What experience are we after?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar quality assurance positions.
- Experience in customer service and/or case management is an advantage.
- Intermediate to advanced user in MS Excel is desirable.
- Experienced in producing meaningful reports that can assist with decision making.
- Degree or relevant qualification in business management/analyst may be an advantage.
What skills would make you a strong applicant?
- Relevant level in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access).
- Strong data entry skills.
- Able to produce evaluation reports fast with meaningful information.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong listening skills with ability to quickly pick up relevant positive and negative points.
- Good time management experience.
- Able to solve problems, make decisions and analyse situations.
- Must be a team player and able to work with multicultural environment.
- Passion for customer service is a must.
- Customer service coaching experience is an advantage.
If you feel this role is perfect for you, then hit the apply button or call Manish Jhowry on 0447 710 791.