Located in Sydney's Western Suburbs, our client is a well-known Australian operated business with a high profile reputation and track record of financial success. They are currently looking to add a Revenue Officer to the team on a six month basis with the possibility for extension.
Reporting to the Revenue Team Leader you will be tasked with:
- Completion of all manual/electronic consignment notes/batches in preparation for the Billing at the EOP.
- Ensure complete understanding of all Revenue Coding, batching and data entry related duties.
- Identify key issues prior to billing stakeholders.
- Ensure the company is compliant to Audit Policy and Privacy Act
- Perform ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this opportunity you will have practical experience in:
- Revenue/Billings functions,
- Detailed knowledge of the revenue capture process.
- You will have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint),
- Strong data entry skills
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply now!