This role is crucial to the day-to-day repair processes and challenges, and ensures we provide the best possible customer experience to all our clients through fast repair turn-around times, regular and adequate communications to customers and management level reporting identifying areas of improvement.
If you are an experienced individual with a passion for customer service eye and a big interest is customer service management, then this position is for you.
What are the responsibilities and duties?
- Evaluate and develop the service repair network ensuring KPIs and customer service standards are always exceeded.
- Maintain and achieve full regional service coverage to ensure quality repair in a timely manner.
- Regular communications with State sales team and provide appropriate solutions to support sales targets.
- Complete regular site visits with Service Partners and Retail Partners.
- Identify and bring in potential service centres to join repair network.
- Work with credit/finance department to ensure authorised service centre partners can always purchase parts and are always reimbursed on time.
- Evaluate customer feedback from survey mechanisms and address wherever necessary.
- Work with other internal departments on all training and coaching needs of service centres.
- Work with customer escalations and call centre team to address any complaints and provide solutions.
- Complete all reports on service network performance on regular basis.
- Regular travel to head office and other state is part of the role.
What experience are we looking for?
- Atleast 3 years of proven customer service management experience
- Consumer electronics industry is a needed.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Stakeholder management is a must.
- Atleast intermediate experience with MS Excel and Powerpoint.
What can make you the right candidate?
- Strong technical background with consumer electronic products
- Sound understanding of repair processes, Consumer Law, NPS, management style reporting.
- Already established relationships with service centres in your region.
- Highly motivated, positive, able to adapt to changes, can handle high pressure environment and able to meet deadlines.
- A genuine passion to deliver premium customer service.
If you believe you have what it takes, then by all means contact Manish Jhowry on 0447710791 for more information and express your interest. Hit the apply button now !