This successful Australian financial services firm manages assets across the globe, and is one of the best-performing companies on the ASX. Due to growth, there is now the need for a Team Assistant to join their Sydney Head Office.
Reporting to the Director you will support several teams with day-to-day admin tasks and projects. This could include:
- Calendar management and meeting coordination
- Reconciliation and reporting of expense claims
- Document preparation including formatting, binding, and distribution
- Maintenance of training and compliance registers
- Assist with events and roadshows
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in a busy and complex team assistant role, preferably from the financial or professional services
- RG146 compliance (or the willingness to undergo qualifications) will be highly regarded
- Strong stakeholder management skills and a proactive attitude to work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent computer and Microsoft office suite experience.
Located in the CBD and close to public transport, this is a great opportunity to grow your administration career in an ASX listed company. There are social team activities, large performance-based bonuses and an extra week of annual leave!
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.