Well known Australian law firm are seeking a Legal Assistant to support their IP/IT team on a 12-month contract.
This highly regarded firm have offices across the country and are dedicated to providing exceptional service to their clients. Their expertise includes Commercial Litigation, Property, Competition, Tax and Wills & Estates.
As a Legal Assistant, you will be supporting up to Partner level and will have exposure to paralegal duties. This 12 month parental leave cover role will see you working on a broad range of tasks including but not limited to:
- Preparing and amending correspondence/documents
- Filing Trade Mark requests and applications
- Other administrative tasks such as opening/closing files, time-sheet entry, filing, archiving, assisting Finance, photocopying and other ad hoc duties
The ideal candidate will have proven experience as a Legal Assistant and ideally have experience using Open Practice. In addition to this, you will also:
- Have proven billing experience;
- Be confident using IT systems and MS Office;
- Have excellent written and verbal skills;
- Have a strong work ethic; and
- Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced role.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will have the opportunity to join a highly regarded law firm who are dedicated to the development of their staff.
You will have access to a range of benefits including an excellent health & wellbeing program, regular social functions and ongoing professional development.
A salary package of up to $70,000 is on offer, depending on experience.
Please click 'apply now' to be immediately considered for this role. For more information please call Krystal on (03) 9098 7429.