Based on the CBD fringes, our client is a privately owned enterprise with national operations. The organisation has experienced exponential growth in the past 12 months and are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Officer on a temporary basis to assist the team, whilst another is seconded to a project.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Setting up payment runs
- High volume data entry of invoices
- Supplier reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries
The successful candidate will have/be:
- High speed and accurate data entry skills
- Experienced in fast paced environments
- Full function AP experience
- Attention to detail and a team player
- Experience in Dynamics 365 highly advantageous
What's on Offer?
- Commence ASAP, Inner North location
- Excellent, team focused environment
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, apply now for immediate consideration.