This boutique firm pride themselves of client satisfaction and providing the best service possible. Located in the heart of Sydney CBD, this firm has created a friendly, energetic culture.
An experienced Legal Secretary is needed to join their busy Litigation Team on a temporary basis supporting the several Lawyers and Paralegals. It is to start on the 13th of January and work full time hours initially to the end of the month.
Your duties will include:
- Diary & email management
- Organise internal and client meetings
- Arrange travel arrangements
- Client liaison
- Ad Hoc Litigation support duties
- Opening & closing files
- Production of advice, reports, presentations and correspondence
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Proven Legal Secretary experience withing a litigation environment
- Have a strong knowledge of MS Word
- Have confidence in dealing with people at all levels and maintain strong working relationships
- Be professionally presented and spoken
- Demonstrate initiative, enthusiasm and take pride in their work
Alternatively, please call Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715 for a confidential conversation.