Located in the heart of the CBD this commercial law firm has a great reputation for professionalism and positive workplace culture. This firm is focused on developing, nurturing and managing long-term relationships with their clients.
This is a hands-on role which will see you running your own files under the support of Partners across a broad range of matters. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting correspondence and preparing legal documents;
- Managing files and tasks in accordance with firm procedures;
- Coordinating property settlements processes performing searches and making lodgements;
- Managing and undertaking PEXA related tasks;
To be successful for this role, you must have:
- Proven experience as a conveyancing clerk;
- Commercial and developments experience highly regarded;
- Experience with PEXA and Duties Online;
- Solid drafting skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Be part of a collegiate community of talented, connected and hardworking individuals who genuinely enjoy their work. They are committed to providing a meaningful work environment for their people; one that is focused on ongoing personal and professional growth and development. Be involved in regular social events and enjoy many other benefits they have to offer.