An opportunity is available for a Personal Assistant to a VP in a newly created division. You will be responsible for managing his calendar and administrative support.
- Providing confidential clerical, secretarial and administrative support
- Preparing and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- Preparing agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Drafting and sending out correspondence
- Booking travel and accommodation
- High level of time management together with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant PA experience where you have supported a MD, CEO or Head of Division
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- Strong interpersonal skills building stakeholder relationships
If this sounds like the role for you, don't miss out! Click APPLY now!