This growing organisation is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and quality healthcare around Australia. Located in Sydney CBD, a position is now available for an HR Assistant to join their head office team of 20.
Reporting to the Head of HR & Payroll, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing new employee documentation & maintaining the database
- Preparing payroll on a fortnightly basis
- Providing exceptional customer service to employees and responding to HR enquiries
- Assisting with the recruitment process, including posting job ads and conducting references
- Drafting HR templates
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A Human Resources degree or similar
- A willingness to learn and develop
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with HRIS systems is prefered
Offering to $55-65K+S, join a passionate and close-knit team that cares about your development! Be mentored by your manager and develop your HR skillset. Enjoy a CBD location with fantastic Harbour Views and an immediate start!
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Ami Broso on 8270 9756 quoting the job title.