Based just outside Perth CBD, this mining firm is looking for someone with a legal assistant or paralegal skill set to assist them process applications, prepare correspondence working in compliance.
The firm place emphasis on hiring based on personality fit, their team are all very approachable, there is no heirachy and there is LOTS of support and training.
This is not a legal role, however does require a high level of attention to detail and similar skills to those of a Legal Assistant/Paralegal.
This is a fast paced, busy role where no two days are the same!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lodgement of forms
- Proof-reading, editing and amending documents
- Drafting correspondence
- Undertaking research
- Liaising with clients and stakeholders
To be successful for the role the ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a legal assistant, paralegal or as an administration assistant within Professional services
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Impeccable communication skills
What's in it for you?
You will be part of a team who have all been trained from the ground up and come from a legal environment.
Take advantage of free, onsite parking, excellent training and a career path with great earning potential.
If this sounds like the change that you are after, either click the link on this page to apply or call Kim Padmore at people2people WA on 6160 6201!