This national law firm are based in the Perth CBD, in modern offices overlooking the Swan River and have a small, close-knit team here in Perth.
The firm promote a work life balance and offer excellent health and wellness benefits to encourage this.
This role provides support to two Partners and their teams in the areas of Property & Planning. The fee earners in this team like to have a laugh and require someone proactive to assist their busy practice.
Your day to day will see you:
- Prepare document and correspondence
- Process timesheets
- Manage files
- Format and amend documents
- Liaise with clients
This law firm are looking for a legal assistant who:
- Current experience working as a Legal Assistant
- Experience working in Property Law
- Experience providing support to two Partners at a time would be advantageous
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
What's in it for You?
Be part of a firm who pride themselves on their flexible working environment and their commitment to work - life balance!
- Discounted gym memberships & fitness classes
- Ability to volunteer with charity of your choice!
- Ability to buy annual leave
- Excellent remuneration and other benefits
- Start fresh in 2020!
If you would like to work with a prestigious law firm and work alongside some of the best in the industry, click "APPLY" or call Kim Padmore on (08) 6160 6201