Your responsibilities will include
- Providing customer service and advising customers in relation to specific individual relocation requirements including over dimension loads, access issues, required permits, timing and deliver and finalisation of costs
- Dealing with internal staff and subcontractor in relation to fulfillment of jobs including allocation of appropriate equipment across 120 plus varied heavy vehicles to suit each jobs individual specifications
- Execution of projects of all sizes and complexity, including quoting to ensure profitable execution
The ideal candidate will have:
- Must have previous experience in a similar role, ideally gained within logistics and /or heavy haulage - including but not limited to over sized movements
- Central to you success will be a knowledge of interstate transport both in-gauge and oversize, knowledge of wharf receival coupled with an strong understanding of NHVR permits and requirements
- Strong initiative, people skills and an ability to prioritize tasks within a fast paced and changing environment.
- Proven experience in development, implementation of compliance systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and intermediate skills within MS Office
To express your interest in this opportunity please forward your resume in Word format or alternatively please contact Suzanne Fawcett on 03 9098 7425 for a confidential discussion.