Do you want to work for a global law firm as a part of their L&D team? We are looking for an experienced individual to come on board on a 6-month contract supporting the L&D team of this reputable law firm, starting 13th Jan.
With their Melbourne office based in the heart of the CBD, this global law firm is one of the world's largest. They attract some of the legal industry's top talent and work in state of the art facilities. They are a full-service commercial firm with expertise in areas including Dispute Resolution, Finance, Property, Insurance and Government.
As a part of a driven and proactive Learning & Development team, your key responsibilities will be:
- Update and maintain L&D records and metrics
- Provide admin support to the L&D and wider HR team, including diary management, coordinating meetings, answering the phone, filing, etc.
- Managing the L&D inbox and responding to any inquiries
Key criteria for success:
- Proven experience working in administrative capacity supporting a team (Supporting a HR team will be advantageous)
- Tertiary qualifications preferred in Human Resources or similar
- Tech savvy
- Thrive working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to multitask and work to deadlines
- Ability to influence and build relationships
If you possess the above skills, are available to start the 13th January 2020 and can commit to a 6-month contract, then please apply using the appropriate link.
Note: Due to the upcoming holidays, applications will be reviewed in the new year. Thanks for your patience!