What is in it for you?
- 6-week temporary Word Processing position starting at the end of Jan
- Attractive pay rate of $30-35/ hourly
- Modern office space based in Auckland CBD
- Work for a large top tier law firm
- A p2p gift for starting your new role
- Ensure word processing of work (including but not limited to documents, letters and transcripts) are completed on time.
- Problem solving internal and external documentation.
- Communicate with authors or secretaries when deadlines cannot be met or if there are issues to resolve regarding the work content.
- Comply with the drafting manual and precedents when producing documents, including ensuring proper use of English, accurate spelling and punctuation.
You will have experience working in a law firm as either a Legal Assistant or in a word processing role. You will also have:
- Fast and accurate typing speed
- A strong understanding around complex formatting e.g headers & footers, numbering styles and cross- referencing
- Ability to produce and amend ADLS Webforms
- Intermediate - Advanced Microsoft word skills
If you would like to be taken into consideration, please hit apply on this page or for more information contact Kirsty on 09 869 6255.
**Please note I am going to be out the office until the 6th January but I will get back in contact within 3 days of returning! **