A law firm based in Auckland CBD are looking for a Legal Admin/ Receptionist to join their firm on a full time, permanent basis starting mid-January.
What is in it for you?
This is an opportunity for you to kick start your legal support career in a firm where they will provide extensive support and training for your personal and professional development.
- Attractive salary of $50k per annum
- Opportunity for you to kick start your legal support career
- Join a firm that will provide extensive training and support for your personal and professional development
- A small firm with an inclusive and family culture
- Based in Auckland CBD - Easily accessible via public transport
You will be an administrative assistant/ file manager in the discharge loan document and settlement section of the firm. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing discharge files for clients
- Assist with document preparation and settlements
- Covering reception when needed e.g annual leave and lunches
- Providing additional support to the other teams
You will either have legal administration experience or you will have worked in an administration role in a bank or real estate environment:
- Understand the basics of property, credit and mortgage laws
- Experience with settlements
- An understanding of how to use Landonline- although training will be provided
- Be a team player!
If you want to take the next step in your career, then hit apply on this advert or for further information contact Kirsty on 09 869 6255.