An opportunity for a highly personable National Supply Manager who is bi-lingual English and Korean, to manage the logistics, distribution, purchasing and inbound planning for the Audio-Visual & Television department.
- Managing forecast process with product managers
- Liaising with product and marketing teams for product launches, aligning demand planning with marketing activities
- Managing purchase order proposals
- Manage Material Master Data in SAP
- Conducting quarterly supply chain management reviews
- Providing direction to PM's on forecast level based on run-rate, SOH and market expectation
- Must be bi-lingual in English and Korean as the role will liaise with stakeholders in Korea
- Previous experience in a similar role within a large, fast-paced organisation
- SAP experience preferred
- Proactive work ethics
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
If this sounds like the role for you, don't miss out! Click APPLY now!