The company is a well-established multinational who specialise in commercial refrigeration solutions across Australia and New Zealand.
This opportunity has become available with the Supply Chain team in the office in Ingleburn. As the Purchasing Officer your primary focus will be to work closely with the Supply Chain team and other internal stakeholders to coordinate the purchasing activities for a number of sites across Australia.
- Ensuring all goods are ordered at the correct time and price
- Transaction processes and computerised inventory systems are maintained in an accurate and timely manner
- Purchasing orders/stock transfers while running reports for required items
- Negotiating for all suppliers and sub-contractors for the price
- Inform relevant internal stakeholders or PO delivery status
- JIT concept in all deliveries are implemented and processed
- Produce various reports for vendors
- Maintain supplier purchasing data
- Experience in a purchasing officer role or similar
- Strong skills in office applications specifically in Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task in a fast past environment
- Strong time Management skills
- Knowledge of and ability to comply with all WH&S Legislations within area of responsibility
- Proven ability to self-manage, and achieve goals within a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge with WH&S Legislation and able to adapt and comply with all areas of responsibilities
- Australian citizen, resident or legal working entitlements within Australia
Attractive salary, flexible hours are on offer and potential opportunity for role to transition into Permanent. Please APPLY NOW!