Our client is a government department located in Parramatta servicing the communities of NSW for the following;
- Prevent or report crimes
- Victim services
- Courts and tribunal
- Corrective services
- Youth justice
- Legal professions and reglatory information and services.
About the role
The role is to be running an end to end procurement project in the ICT space;
- It is essential that you have knowledge in ICT procurement sector.
- Managing a team is of about 7 members Primarily in Parramatta at DCJ offices but ad hoc travel may be required to CBD, Ashfield and Liverpool for meetings with stakeholders.
- You are an experienced procurement specialist
- Demonstrated successful implementation of ICT projects
- Excellent project management experience
- Ability to maintain budget constraints while meeting business timelines and objectives
- Government experience ideal but not mandatory!
If this suits your skills and experience, don't deay, apply now! Applications to be submitted by COB Tuesday 17th December 2019! Any question please call Leanne on 02 8270 9799.