A world-wide luxury fashion brand founded almost two centuries ago. The brand is very well known globally. You will be working in their Sydney CBD head office for one month to cover a period of extended leave
Reporting into the regional Director of Marketing you will:
- Oversee the end-to-end sales and return process and ensure the smooth transactional flow, ensuring a seamless customer experience throughout.
- Ensure fulfilment of customer promise by working closely with regional warehouse and logistics teams, with care to timeliness, flexibility and shopping experience.
- Monitor online retailing, digital marketing and technology trends across Australia and act as a strong source of proposal informing the companies Ecommerce and Digital Marketing strategy.
- Conduct sales and competitor analysis to inform planning and strategy
- Continually look for opportunities to improve the omni-channel customer experience and build business cases to support any incremental investment
In order to be considered for the position you will have:
- Have previous Ecommerce experience.
- Previous experience managing websites.
- Previously used SAP and ideally but not essentially Salesforce.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience working in the fashion, retail or FMCG industry would be highly regarded but is also not essential.
As the role is for a month it is open to people on temporary working visas.
If you would like to find out more, call Mark on 02 8270 7988 or APPLY NOW!