people2people have partnered with a global organization whose focus is designing and providing specialized engineering products to the resources industry sector. Innovative and progressive, they believe in pushing the limits of technology to ensure they create and deliver quality products to their clients around the world.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager you will be working in a fast-paced environment where you can problem solve while rolling with the challenges that present. You will be working with suppliers based in China to arrange transportation, prepare and submit all import & export documentation, tracking through to delivery of consignments. Working with the in house system, you will be updating all transactions as well as keeping relevant stakeholders up to date on changes and progress.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Logistics
- Proven experience in a fast-paced logistics environment - working with both domestic and international shipments.
- Experience in import & export documentation
- Strong command of both English & Mandarin / Cantonese language as you will be the main point of contact for the Chinese suppliers.
- Form part of a strong supportive team
- Assist with driving process and outcomes
- An organization that firmly believes in diversity & inclusion
- Progression and development opportunities
- Competitive salary package offered