People2People are excited to be partnering with a well established not for profit organisation who genuinely value their employees. Due to internal promotions, they are seeking a finance officer to join their team permanently. Based in Brisbane Inner City, they are walking distance from public transport.
About the role:
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager this position is responsible for:
- High volume data entry of invoices
- Full function of accounts payable
- Preparing and processing of payment runs
- Accounts Receivable, allocations, receipting and banking
- Assisting with end of month reporting, including accruals, month end adjustments, cash flow forecasting, budget variations, etc.
- Assisting with preparation of BAS
- Reconciliations of balance sheet
- adhoc administration as required
You will be a skilled finance officer who is looking for longevity in your next position. You will have a strong initiative, high attention to detail who is willing to assist in all aspects of the business. This is a diverse and varied role with the opportunity to add value. Your excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills will be a great advantage in the role.
What's on offer
- Not for profit organisation
- Inner City Brisbane
- Permanent position
- Additional benefits
- Great team environment