We are recruiting on behalf of an international law firm that advises companies, governments and financial institutions to achieve their global ambitions. They pride themselves on their innovative approach in resolving complex challenges that their clients face.
With over 30 offices across the globe, this practice is already known for their excellence and their Lawyers are consistently involved in some of the largest and most significant transactions in Australia and across the world.
This firm offers exceptional benefits such as flexible working, social drinks, paid overtime and health & wellbeing programs.
Working closely with the People team, you will be supporting a Senior HR Advisor across all human resources functions. The role is due to growth and will require someone on an initial commitment of 8 months.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing administration support to the HR Advisor and wider team
- Assisting with recruitment documentation, onboarding and background checking
- Document management and filing
- Keep track of probation periods
- Coordinating meetings, travel and managing diaries
- Answering general HR queries
- Strong background in process-driven administration
- Proven experience using Taleo and Peoplesoft
- Adaptability to the ever changing business needs
- Proficient skills across the MS Suite
- High attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
To apply, please click on the appropriate link or if you have any questions please contact Mary Savova on 03 9098 7427.