With offices internationally, this reputable firm are located in the heart of the CBD, with spectacular office views. Seeking a candidate who is proactive, has an enthusiastic approach to their work and is able to show initiative, this firm will support and develop your legal secretarial career and provide professional training and mentorship.
You will be providing support to a team of Legal Professionals who specialise in Commercial Property consisting of an accomplished Partner and 4 Lawyers. It is an initial 12 months contract and is aimed to commence mid-December to include a several week handover.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Diary management
- Email management
- Dictaphone typing
- Opening and closing files
- Drafting correspondence and documents
- Co-ordinate meetings
- Travel arrangements
The CandidateTo be successful for the role you must have:
- Previous legal secretarial experience ideally within Commercial Property
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills and a typing speed of 55wpm +
- Experience using a billing software
- Flexibility to work on tasks outside of your position description
- Proven ability to prioritise effectively
- Immaculate presentation
To ApplyIf you meet the above requirements, click on the appropriate link on this page to apply. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.