Join this global port and supply chain operator as an HR Advisor for a 12month contract. This role is located in Sydney's south east, where parking is available. They are looking for a HR Advisor to provide valuable guidelines on how to recruit, manage, evaluate and retain employees.
- Provide leadership, direction and coaching for all direct reports
- Promote employee engagement and positive workforce culture
- Ensure full compliance with OHS statutory requirements
- Support senior leaders and key stakeholders to develop people strategies
- Key relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Handle employee and Industrial Relations
Your Skills & Expertise
- Industrial relations management experience in a unionised environment
- Strong HR leadership experience in a blue-collar industry
- Knowledge of HR policies and processes
- Excellent computer literacy, proficient in the use of Human Resources Information Systems
If this sounds like the next opportunity for you to enhance your HR Advisory skills and work within a collaborative team, please APPLY NOW or call Brooke McKay on 02 8270 9780 for a confidential discussion.