This firm is recognised for their expertise and professional service, you will be given the opportunity to utilise your extensive Legal Secretarial skills within this friendly team environment.
This is a full time temporary role supporting a Senior Solicitor one on one working within the Plaintiff Personal Injury team. This will require full time hours during the week and look to start asap and run through into the new year with a holiday break from 24/12/20 to the 6/1/20.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- High file and document management
- Liaising with clients
- Diary and email management
- Co-ordinating meetings
- Travel arrangements
- Dictation typing
To be successful you must have:
- At least 3 years' experience as a Legal Secretary (preferably in Plaintiff Personal Injury)
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Great organisational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Professional presentation
If you believe you would be eligible for this role please apply online, or for a confidential discussion please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715.