This training organisation has grown year-on-year since its inception six years' ago. Appointed as an authorised provider for a global IT organisation, the business trains companies and their employees who are already using, or converting to, a cloud-based system.
Due to great success they are now looking to welcome a strategic and people centric Sales Director to lead the customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives across Australia and New Zealand.
Reporting directly to the CEO, your role will be to:
- Lead a small team of Inside Sales and Account Managers to meet sales objectives
- Build strong commercial relationships with third party IT vendors.
- Create a culture with a focus on people empowerment, both staff and customers.
- Develop and execute annual and quarterly sales plans
- Collaborate on the businesses' go-to-market strategy and sales methodology.
Skills and Experience
- Highly experienced sales leader with an in-depth understanding of what is required to deliver a cohesive regional business and sales plan.
- A successful track record in new business development selling complex business solutions, either software or services.
- Experience in a target-driven solution selling environment, preferably within technology or education.
- Confident with CRM software, preferably Salesforce
- A driven but relaxed working style and a willingness to work collaboratively
What's in it for you?
Be affiliated with one of the world's largest IT organisations. You will have the opportunity to directly influence business growth, and work with a CEO who promotes transparency, independence, and a healthy work/life balance.
For further information or for a confidential conversation please call Jade Evans on 8270 9707 or APPLY NOW!