A manufacturer who have successfully positioned themselves as a national market leader. With a strong focus on high quality products and service delivered, they have been consistently growing strength by strength within the ANZ region. With a huge focus on world class innovation and tools provided to support and succeed, there is an opportunity for a Commercial Analyst to join the team during this exciting phase of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review and analyse monthly results with business partners and provide insights
- Provide commercial insight through analysis of sales and operational data
- Responsible for maintaining forecast/budget models and facilitate collation & preparation of data on a monthly basis
- Manage and develop route pricing models and strategy
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Improve the teams way of working by introducing innovative analysis
- Ad hoc projects as required.
- CA /CPA Qualifications preferred, not essential
- Experience within a similar industry ideally in FMCG or Retail
- Experience in budgeting, reporting and analysis
- Commercially focused, experience with pricing highly regarded
- Strong data analysis and modelling skills to analyse complex data
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Advanced MS excel skills
- Ability to develop relationships within a team and across related teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with business partnering / demonstrated ability to influence commercial outcomes
If you have the skills this role requires and are looking to kickstart the new year with a new opportunity APPLY NOW or if you would like to discuss your suitability for this position, contact Sandy Kumar at people2people on 02 8270 9740 for a confidential discussion.