Inclusiv Education is passionate about extending the opportunity of education in developing countries through eLearning and helping bring sustainable solutions to poverty and exclusion. A 2019 project in the Western Province of Papa New Guinea is providing 15,000 children, parents and teachers with access eLearning and in 2020 a slate of Moodle-based teacher training projects are planned in partnership with Save the Children Australia.
About the position
This newly created educational leadership position will grow an eLearning services practice for emerging markets globally which aims to support INGO's in providing curriculum support and teacher training. Ideally this position will be located in Adelaide and will require travel internationally up to 40% of the time to support the development and delivery of projects, initially throughout Pacific Islands and South East Asia. Reporting directly to the Directors, you will responsible for managing and building the learning technology consulting services team. You will work in an exciting and diverse role with an opportunity to truly make a difference to thousands of children, teachers and parents' education.
You will be required to
- Work closely with senior management team to co-design new eLearning projects to meet the requirements of international development organisations, consistent with company mission and philosophy
- Set strategic priorities for the company and be an integral part in building a global reputation as a leader for design and delivery of eLearning projects in the International Development sector.
- Lead project consulting and service delivery activities assuring project teams deliver and meet project service and contractual requirements
- Manage the Learning Technology Services portfolio including defining new eLearning offerings, defining service partner agreements, manage relationships with eLearning service partners to assure positive client outcomes.
- Strategic planning for new consulting and services staff and prepare business case for new service providers.
- You must have extensive eLearning experience, managing projects, service delivery management, instructional design, course content development,
- Previous experience managing a team responsible for eLearning services, whether in a University or commercial setting, and for service provider contracts. You will have an ability to manage others' workloads and meet tight deadlines.
- Professional working knowledge of Moodle learning management system and community ecosystem.
- Using your outstanding communication and people management skills to inspire and persuade others.
- Post Graduate qualifications in Education, Business, International studies or Information Technology.
- Multilingual would be highly regarded, not essential with preference for French and / or Spanish, Bangla, Hindi, Burmese, Indonesian, Arabic, Chinese, Russian.
What's in it for me
You will be working closely with the world's leading Child-based INGO and with EdTech industry veterans with demonstrated global success. Inclusiv Education believes in capacity building equality opportunity and values diversity in all its dealings. Offering their employees fantastic employee benefits including attractive salary package made up of base, superannuation, profit sharing options and supportive of flexible working arrangements including partial work from home and working hours.
How to apply
To be considered for this position please apply by clicking the link and attaching a copy of your professional profile, if selected to progress your application you will be required to respond to the selection criteria. For a confidential conversation contact Peta Seaman at people2people on 08 8317 4801