Inclusiv Education is passionate about extending the opportunity of education in developing countries through eLearning and helping bring sustainable solutions to poverty and exclusion. A 2019 project in the Western Province of Papa New Guinea is providing 15,000 children, parents and teachers with access eLearning and in 2020 a slate of Moodle-based teacher training projects are planned in partnership with Save the Children Australia.
About the position
Reporting directly to the Director of Learning Technology Consulting, you will be responsible for coordinating eLearning projects that help build and develop numeracy and literacy among the world's most disadvantaged children and adult learners.
Work with limited direction and as part of project coordination you will deliver, maintain and support eLearning Applications for the company's international development organisation partners. You will work in an exciting and diverse role with an opportunity to truly make a difference to the education of thousands of children, teachers and parents.
You will be required to
- Successfully deliver eLearning projects and contracted services to clients and ensure key deliverables are met in a timely manner and adhere to contractual agreements
- Provide advice in the design and approaches for mobile eLearning project delivery
- Assist and coordinate projects where required and ensure the project consulting and service delivery activities fulfil the contractual requirements.
- Provide high quality Level 2 support for Moodle and Moodle mobile app and other eLearning applications, work in partnership with hosting providers to deploy new Moodle instances and administer them using a custom dashboard tool.
- Manage relationships with clients and eLearning service partners and design, scope eLearning software development projects to fulfil our client's requirements.
- Some international travel will be required to support the development and delivery of projects and ongoing service contracts.
- Must have previous eLearning experience, providing technical support, software development, application admin, project and service delivery management.
- Extensive knowledge administering, supporting the Moodle learning management system and community ecosystem and administering AWS
- Supported the Moodle mobile app and previously provided Level 2/3 support including troubleshooting network issues.
- Degree or tertiary qualifications in ICT, education, multimedia, or related field
- Strong communication both written and verbal and the ability to converse with people whom English is a second language
- Highly desirable would be experience in instructional design, course content development, train the trainer, basic graphic design, media production and digital marketing.
- Multilingual would be highly regarded, not essential with preference for French and / or Spanish, Bangla, Hindi, Burmese, Indonesian, Arabic, Chinese, Russian.
What's in it for me
You will be working closely with the world's leading Child-based INGO and with EdTech Industry veterans with demonstrated global success. Inclusiv education believes in capacity building equality opportunity and values diversity in all its dealings. Offering their employees fantastic employee benefits including attractive salary package made up of base, superannuation, and supportive of flexible working arrangements.
How to apply
To be considered for this position please apply by clicking the link and attaching a copy of your professional profile, if selected to progress your application you will be required to respond to the selection criteria. For a confidential conversation contact Peta Seaman at people2people on 08 8317 4801