- Motivating, training and developing an existing team of Billing professionals to ensure invoicing requirements including reconciliation process are completed within weekly timeframes
- Tracking achievement of actual against budget
- Conducting individual fortnightly staff meeting to ensure KPIs are adhered to and development plans are in place for each team member
- Seeking opportunities for process and continuous improvements in relation to efficiencies within the invoicing processes and transitioning these improvements effectively within the team and larger business environment
- Attending stakeholder meetings to ensure alignment to overall business objectives
To succeed within this position you will possess existing exposure Accounting exposure within a high performance environment ideally as a Team Leader or Manager. You will possess experience in leading a team to excel and demonstrate an ability to motivate staff to achieve KPI activities, adhere to deadlines coupled with a mentoring and training approach to continuous staff development. Your energy, positive nature and drive will be highly regarded, as will an analytical nature and exceptional attention to detail.
To express your interest in this opportunity please forward your resume in Word format or alternatively please contact Suzanne Fawcett on 03 9098 7425 for a confidential discussion.