Internationally recognised as an industry leader, this global organisation commands an overwhelming market share. With a focus of providing excellence in customer service they aim to hire and retain only truly enthusiastic individuals and in return invest heavily in providing a fantastic work environment.
Reporting directly to the HR Manager in the region, you will work as a part of a team to contribute to organisational capability and operations by partnering with key stakeholders to advise on and support people performance and operations across a world class manufacturing site.
The purpose of this role is to support the region with end to end operational Human Resources support and advice, including industrial relations, coaching and performance, strategic workforce planning and career mapping. This role is suited to an operational HR generalist who has strong influencing and negotiating skills with the ability to move between strategic and operational activities.
- Build strong partnerships with Team Leaders and Managers to provide operational and strategic HR support, with key focus building a high-performance culture and highly engaged employees.
- Partner with managers to identify, prioritise and build structures and processes to develop organisational capabilities.
- Provide support, expert advice and coaching to line managers regarding performance, including performance improvement & development, disciplinary matters, remuneration reviews, engagement surveys, analysis and reporting
- Ensure behaviours, values and conduct is consistent with company values and code of conduct
- Assist line managers with end to end recruitment, including reviewing job descriptions and developing recruitment options.
- Work closely with and challenge managers to ensure workforce planning, resource planning and organisational design is consistent and well thought through.
- Support and champion cyclical HR processes such as performance & development, talent management, remuneration reviews and engagement surveys, including training and coaching, communication, follow up, analysis and reporting
- Interpret and provide advice about employment legislation, enterprise agreements and company policies and procedures. Liaise with unions regarding individual/local matters
The HR Advisor will have (or develop) deep knowledge of manufacturing and people providing expert advice and guidance in all human resource areas. You will have broad HR expertise across performance management, talent planning & development, diversity management, organisation design and change management. Degree qualified in business, Human Resources or related field will be highly regarded.
What's in it for you
You will be offered Competitive salary and incentives based on previous experience and relevance, as well as access to a fantastic range of benefits including superannuation, career development opportunities, free health & wellbeing programs, volunteering leave and much more. Relocation costs will also be considered.