people2people have partnered with a progressive, innovative organisation who are experiencing growth to recruit an experienced Administrator to help them through their busy period. Founded and developed in QLD our client has now taken the global market by storm.
Working with and reporting to the GM Finance and working closely with the Procurement Manager you will be responsible for collating and entering all information relating to work orders, transfer orders, inventory transfers and adjustments into the system. Working between admin and warehouse you will be interacting at all levels to ensure all information is collected, entered and correct.
- Previous experience working within a similar role with high speed and accurate data entry skills
- Computer literate - NetSuite experience advantageous
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- Proven track record in problem solving
- Able to start immediately and comfy in PPE gear when required
- Progressive and innovative organisation
- 8-week assignment
- Onsite parking
- Busy, varied role where your input is valued
- Strong team environment
- ASAP start through to the end of January