This electrical engineering company is renowned for its bespoke designs and services. Located in Chatswood, they are now looking for a part-time administrative assistant to support their team.
Providing administrative support to the office, you will be responsible for:
- Answering enquiries via phone and email
- Expense reconciliation via MYOB & daily banking
- Maintaining office supplies
- Distributing mail
- Assisting with WHS policies, insurance renewals, & workers compensation claims
- Organising social events
- Keeping the kitchen and common areas cleaned and well-stocked
- Liaising with vendors & suppliers
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in an administrative support role
- Excellent phone manner & ability to liaise with all levels within a business
- High attention to detail & strong data entry skills
- Proficiency with MYOB (or similar accounting package) & MS Office
- Valid driver's licence and car
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to prioritise effectively & pick things up quickly
With the option to work from 8:30am - 3:00pm or 9:00am - 3:30pm (30-hour week, Monday - Friday), this position would be perfect for the school run. Work close to home with parking available onsite.
Salary: This role is a 0.8 working week, so the take-home pay is approximately $30 ph (or $48K annually) plus super.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.