We are currently recruiting for a global law firm who are known for their agile working environment. With offices across the globe, this firm pride themselves on being experts in their field, specialising in commercial matters including Litigation, Infrastructure and Finance.
They offer a range of outstanding benefits to their employees, including truly flexible working arrangements, bonus schemes and ongoing training and development for all staff.
This is a truly unique and exciting role for a Senior Legal PA to take on a strong hands-on approach to their role and work closely with other team members.
You will be supporting a Partner and a team of 4-5 lawyers within the construction and energy sector.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Diary and travel management
- Preparing and editing legal documents and correspondence
- Organising travel arrangements
- Organising meetings
- Liaising with clients
- General ad hoc administrative duties
The ideal candidate will have proven experience supporting senior level with high practice management requirements and ideally have some experience in the construction or/ and energy sector.
The successful Senior Legal PA will be intelligent, proactive and have a happy outlook. The desire to be an integral member of this active and outgoing team is a must.
- Other attributes include: High document production skills (accuracy, attention to detail, sense checking)
- Confidence and ability to work with minimal supervision and have a mature outlook
- Ability to work well under pressure and with a busy workload
- Advanced MS Word skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
This firm prides itself on the range of outstanding benefits it offers its employees which include:
- Working in a collaborative environment in the heart of the CBD;
- Flexible working arrangement
- Annual bonus schemes
- Ongoing training and development
- Salary sacrificing
Please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration, otherwise for more information, please call Aimee at people2people on (03) 9098 7433.