We are working with several very well established and highly regarded business based in the CBD surrounds. They are looking for an ambitious qualified accountant, keen to develop their skills and experience, and gain exposure to a wide variety of experience in both management and financial accounting.
Reporting into the Finance Manager and collaborating with a well established and collaborative team, your role will see you taking accountability for 3 keys divisions of the business and be all encompassing, covering these key areas:
- Assist in the production of all month end accounting & reporting
- Liaise with the groups Business Managers re: month end
- Work closely with the SLT in maintaining all accounting policies and standards
- Work closely with the various stakeholders around Balance Sheet / GL / audit and tax compliance.
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- CA/CPA qualified, ideally from business services with commercial experience within a large company
- Ability to communicate at all levels, with a sound, can-do attitude
- Able to lead from the front and have good allround accounting ability.
- Ideally exposure to support multiple different stakeholders
For further information please contact Rachael Bates on 07 3118 0125. To send your application, please click "Apply" below.