This leading brand with a global footprint takes the lead in technology, inspiring an ever-changing world with innovative products every day. You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney's Western suburbs, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
As they currently move into a period of growth, an exciting opening has become available for an Assistant Category Manager to join their busy Marketing team on this long-term contract. This is a great opportunity for development for someone with previous category management experience or someone from a sales/purchasing background who is looking to step into category management. Within this fast-paced role, you will be pivotal in setting the strategic direction for the division; and responsible for ensuring financial and customer goals are met.
- Utilising customer experience metrics to ensure strategic goals are met
- Monitoring market trends and reporting on these to the company headquarters
- Independently lead projects and manage key stakeholders, internally and externally
- Preparing weekly monthly forecasting reports in line with business needs
- Identifying core target market segmentation for our offerings and communications
- Aligning advertising creative and media executions to maximise division objectives and sales
- Previous experience in marketing / sales / purchasing role
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Marketing or Business
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to operate at a strategic and tactical level
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not delay your application or call Shelley Duong on 02 8270 9768 for a further conversation.