Our client has been a leader in their Engineering field for over 60 years and proudly deliver leading-edge construction projects and service solutions to the World.
They are now currently seeking an experienced Organisational Development Advisor to join their Western Sydney team on a 12-month fixed term contract. This role is a part-time role, 2 days per week.
This rare, part-time, 12-month fixed term contract will be responsible for but not limited to -
- Developing, designing and delivering workshops
- Developing the various briefing packs
- Coach and support the applicable team including providing guidance around implementing coaching & learning processes
- Assisting managers and coaching managers to assist them with their performance goals from key aspects such as employee engagement & culture, reward & recognition and client engagement
- Assisting managers and staff with performance guidance and ensure that the 70:20:10 model to adhered to
- Evaluate OD programmes and provide reports to the key stakeholders on effectiveness
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven experience in facilitating workshops etc
- Proven OD specific experience
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Education, Organisational Development or related areas
- Proven experience in stakeholder management, especially with Senior stakeholders
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Julie Luszczynski at people2people on 02 8270 9771