This growing organisation is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and quality healthcare around Australia. Located in Sydney CBD, a position is now available for an HR Assistant to join their head office team of 20.
Reporting to the Head of HR & Payroll, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing new employee documentation & maintaining the database
- Preparing payroll on a fortnightly basis
- Providing exceptional customer service to employees and responding to HR enquiries
- Assisting with the recruitment process, including posting job ads and conducting references
- Drafting HR templates
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A Human Resources degree or similar
- A willingness to learn and develop
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with HRIS systems is prefered
Offering to $55-65K+S, join a passionate and close-knit team that cares about your development! Be mentored by your manager and develop your HR skillset. Enjoy a CBD location with fantastic Harbour Views!
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Ami Broso on 8270 9756 quoting the job title.