people2people have partnered with an international freight forwarder who is highly regarded in a competitive market to recruit an experienced Risk and Compliance Officer to help mitigate risks and develop SOP's to drive compliance. They pride themselves on excellence in their service delivery to their wide range of clients.
Reporting to the Special Projects Manager and working closely with Branch Managers across Australia and NZ you will be responsible for the accurate compliance based on legislation, completion and roll out of risk assessments to minimize risk of injury / damages. Assisting with audit preparation to ensure each branch achieves 100 % pass rate. You will be updating and developing new SOP's for the business to help drive positive outcomes.
- Relevant tertiary business qualification coupled with expeirence in the Trasnport / Logistics / Freight Forwarding industry sector.
- Certificate in Internal Auditing and Risk Management Assurance would be advantageous
- Strong communication (verbal / written) and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Current QLD driver's license
- Hunger to learn and develope!
- Progressive organisation
- Newly created role where you will have the opportunity to provide input
- Strong supportive company culture
- Work with internal / external stakeholders to drive change
- Be part of the continuous improvement change
- Competitive salary package
If you are looking for a new change in the new year, with a global market leader who are progressive, innovative where you input is valued - APPLY now. Should you have any further questions in relation to the opportunity, please call Leanne Lazarus on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.