The business has gone from strength to strength with a yearly increase in revenue and additional games. With exclusive partnerships across the globe, the business represents some of the most famous games in the world. The team (plus the office dog) are based in Sydney's Lower North Shore and are excited to welcome a new member to the team.
Reporting to the Commercial Head of Australia you will;
- Maintain a portfolio of existing clients encouraging growth through renewals, upselling and cross-selling products, maximising sales
- Develop and maintain strategic business partnerships, liaising closely with businesses and wholesalers
- Meeting set KPI's around financial targets.
- Attending major events in gaming and networking.
To be successful you will need;
- Account Management experience. A proven track record in managing major accounts
- The ability to influence customers with your knowledge, drive and enthusiasm
- Exceptional communication skills
- A passion for games and be passionate about the brand
- To $80K + super + uncapped commission.
- Work with one of the most exciting brands with an opportunity to grow
- Great office culture with weekly/ monthly activities as a business, and travel over states to gaming expos!
- Start immediately