people2people have partnered with an organisation whose primary focus is creating value for their members and industry - focusing on investing funds into research, projects that assist in growing the industry and resolving challenges in the industry. They are committed to ensuring sustainable growth in the industry while increasing the sectors value.
Responsible for aching assigned strategic partnership objectives with key stakeholders - you will lead the strategic investment advisory cycle while ensuring objectives are well defined and met. Develop and implement a strategy that will proactively anticipate, prioritise and meet strategic investment needs of the industry. Managing a portfolio that predominantly covers QLD and NT, there will be extensive travel involved in this exciting opportunity as you get to work with all key stakeholders in the industry!
- Relevant tertiary qualification (agriculture / horticultural science / Business)
- Extensive track record within a Stakeholder Management / Key Account / Partnership Management role - preferably from within the horticultural industry sector
- Strong presentation, negotiation and developing long term relationship experience
- Business acumen coupled with ability to plan, manage and deliver on projects
- Current drivers' licence with the ability to travel
- Not for profit research and development corporation
- Be part of an organisation that creates value for their members
- Interact with a diverse range of farmers, growers and peak bodies
- Assist in driving change and finding solutions for industry challenges
- Strong team environment with a common passion
- Competitive salary