Reporting to the CEO your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing Falls Creek's overall marketing strategy and execution,
- Leading a team of four direct reports across marketing, events, visitor information, administration, and tourism, as well as a range of seasonal volunteers and casual staff,
- Developing and supporting strategies, products and promotions that will increase visitation, occupancy, and yield across all seasons,
- Utilising social media, print, radio, TV, online advertising, and data effectively,
- Developing the current website and social media presence,
- Overseeing the delivery of all major events in conjunction with the Events Supervisor including the Kangaroo Hoppet, Ignition Mountain Bike Festival, Dragon Boat Regatta, Victorian Enduro, Cross Country Championships, Herald Sun Tour and more,
- Ensuring the smooth running of all facets of marketing and a great experience for visitors throughout the winter season and beyond,
- High level stakeholder engagement across key groups including Tourism boards and committees, Vail Resorts, executives, suppliers and the FCRM board.
- Strong Marketing and Communications skills, qualifications and experience,
- Successful experience in managing a marketing team,
- Events and stakeholder engagement experience,
- Tourism, cycling, mountain biking or road industry experience will be advantageous.
- Excellent remuneration and salary packaging benefits,
- Enjoying skiing/boarding every day, during your lunch break or before/after work with lift pass, resort entry and parking included,
- Allowance provided for clothes, skis, boards, boots, equipment and staff discounts on a range of additional ski, board, cycling and mountain biking brands,
- Discounted food cost on the mountain, free gym membership, discounted childcare, school access, tax benefits, and accommodation benefits,
- BMW access during events and bus service if living off the resort and much more.
people2people are exclusively managing the recruitment process for this position on behalf of Falls Creek Resort Management. If you meet the requirements above, are genuinely ready to make the move to Falls Creek or the beautiful surrounds of Mt Beauty or Bright, then APPLY NOW or call Ryan Higgins or Erin Devlin from people2people on 03 9098 7420.