This well established Brisbane based global business is seeking an experienced Corporate Tax Accountant to assist with all tax compliance activities
As the Tax Accountant, will be responsible for:
- Deliver all corporate tax related compliance obligations, including Group Tax Returns and Tax Effect Accounting requirements
- Preparation of monthly PAYG installments and FBT returns
- Tax reviews and audit
- Assist other areas within finance, including but not limited to treasury, cash flow forecasting or core accounting issues.
- Internal tax policy and procedure documents
- Assist the business in the on-going pursuit of best practice / process improvement.
Ideally, you will have trained in one of the Big 4 firms, or possibly middle tier and looking for your first role into commerce, or already working for a large commercial business. Furthermore, you will have:
- Strong tax technical and compliance skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of analytical and problem solving abilities, able to understand the bigger picture and tax implications.
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Ben Wheeler or David McLaren (07) 3118 0125.