This top ten global market leader is inspiring the world with innovative products every day. As the business continues to storm through this period of growth, an opportunity for an Assistant Business Performance Analyst has become available on a long term contract. As an Assistant Business Performance Analyst, you will join this busy sales management support team preparing reports for the review and analysis of the sales P & L.
- Weekly and monthly business performance reports
- Gathering information from multiple data points and streamline the information for the review and analysis of the Sales P & L
- Performing variance analysis, data auditing and resolving the discrepancy/issue when required
- Bachelor degree in Business or Accounting
- Relevant business analysis or BI experience in the retail industry
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint; data modelling skills
- Strong in data checking and auditing
- Experience with BI tool (Advantage)
If this sounds like the role for you, don't miss out! Click APPLY now!