This medium-sized healthcare company has reputable products, distributed to chemists and health food stores around Australia. Based in their Sydney Head Office, there is now the need for a capable Customer Support - Order Processing Officer to join their team.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Processing a high volume of B2B customer orders
- Data entry and using Excel to ensure data is entered correctly
- Liaising with the sales team, the warehouse, and couriers regarding customer orders and deliveries
- Handling incoming calls and responding to emails
- Ensuring the wider office is clean, tidy, and well stocked
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Experience dealing with high volume order processing and data entry
- Proficiency with Excel
- A customer-centric approach to work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and handle, at times, a large workload
- The confidence to deal with all levels within a business and manage expectations
By joining this company you will grow your administration and customer service skillset in a friendly and supportive company experiencing huge growth. Additionally, you have access to staff discounts on all products, a casual dress code, and Summer Friday's all year round!
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.
As this is a permanent position only Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents can be considered.